Aaron M. Majorana
Cell: (810) 569-7493
Aaron Majorana is an attorney in the employment defense law firm of Hanba & Lazar, joining the firm in 2017. He specializes in employment law including discrimination and retaliation claims based upon the Elliott Larsen Civil Rights Act (ELCRA), The Whistleblower Protection Act (WPA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Worker’s Compensation Act having previously worked as plaintiff’s counsel prosecuting such claims.
Extracurricular activities include running, cycling, reading, strategic board games, model building, and participation in his local church.
- Hanba & Lazar, P.C., 2017-Present.
- Prior to joining Hanba & Lazar, spent three years in various firms practicing employment law, personal injury, no-fault, family law, and probate throughout Michigan.
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS:
- Linden High School, 2007.
- James Madison College, Michigan State University, B.A. in International Relations and Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, 2011.
- Michigan State University Law School, J.D., 2014.
- Michigan State University Law School Trial Practice Certificate Program, 2014.
- Admitted to Michigan Bar, November 2014.
- Admitted to the Federal Bar for the Eastern District of Michigan, May 2016.
- Notary Public, December 2014.
- Eaton County Bar Association (inactive).
- Ingham County Bar Association (inactive).
- Saginaw County Bar Association.